Because it's been too long...

So, I was just futzing around with the picture at the top of my blog and realized that it's been a while since I updated you on my life.

Um.

Yeah.

So, anyway...

It snowed here today. Only 2.5 inches or so where I live, but I think outlying areas got more snow. However, it was the thing that (finally!) put me in a quasi-holiday spirit. Which is ironic because really I want to do on Christmas day is spend it in bed with a book. Or a boy. But since the boy has yet to materialize outside my imagination I'll settle for a book. A good book. That has no anatomy involved unless it's a Nora Roberts book and the anatomy is the fun sort.

But as that won't exactly be kosher, I'll probably go up to my Mum's either after work on the 24th (if I'm working - the mall's closing early that day so it's iffy) or Christmas morning. I have no idea what I'm getting anyone. No wait, that's not true. I'm giving everyone hugs for Christmas... it's all I can afford. But luckily, there's enough to go around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck