That being said, there are a few things I'm missing right now...
1. Weekends: I have 7.5 months left before I can start having them again.
2. Learning at my own pace: My brain is on overload. I would very much like to spend one afternoon reading a Nora Roberts book instead of the Trail Guide to the Body.
3. Going out with friends
4. Going to the movies
5. Yoga: I haven't had the time to go to a class since I started school. I'm looking forward to having some time soon to go again!
6. The Food Network: I got rid of all but basic cable and internet when I took my part-time job. Nigella, Giada, Alton, Paula, Ina ... I miss youse guys!
7. Taking a three day weekend and visiting friends not in the State: I've had to turn down several invites, including one that was a mere 2 hours a way in Montreal and another a mere 2 hours south right here in VT. Sigh. They'd have been really fun, too.
8. Being able to say "Yes" to performing somewhere/going to a workshop instead of "I can't I have to work."
Okay, I'm going to stop at 8. I told you I was going to whine. I know this is all temporary and I really don't mind giving up a few perks, considering going forward with this plan of action was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
But overwhelmed is overwhelmed. It's a good thing I've only 7.5 months until graduation; I don't think I could keep up this pace for much longer. Props those who work full-time and go to work full-time, or work, go to school and have kids. I don't know how you peeps do it.