GRARGH!

Well, lookie here. Two posts in one day. Aren't you all lucky?

After the horrendous start to the morning resolved itself and I got on with my day, I really started thinking about a few things, and I came to a conclusion. I cannot do everything I have given myself to do. I literally do not have the time in my life to go to school, work, do the homework, cook and do laundry, sleep, clean and dance.

Cleaning was the first to go.

Okay, so it was never really there to begin with.

Anyway.

All I know is that I cannot dedicate as much time to doing a quality job on my schoolwork as I would like. To do so, I'd have to either give up cooking my own food, dancing, cut back on my hours at work, or figure out a way to cram in all my schoolwork and stop whining.

I can't afford to give up cooking my own food; vegan prepared foods are generally too expensive. I REFUSE to give up the dancing - it is only two hours a week and it's the only thing keeping me sane. I can't cut hours at work as I'm already doing the bare minimum needed to pay the bills.

So that leaves cramming it all in, which is where I am now and not working. So, I need to re-evaluate my time scheduling. I need to dedicate more time to the things of greater importance (these damned muscle quizzes) and less time to the things that really aren't so important (the history of massage). I thought I was doing pretty good with my scheduling; obviously I need to do better.

All I know is that at some point today I just gave up. I mentally threw my hands up in the air and walked out the door. I'll give myself permission to that tonight. To feel like I'm out of control and to curl up in bed with the covers over my head. Sure, fine. Tomorrow, I'm picking myself up by the proverbial bootstraps and getting back in the game. Because I'm too damned stubborn to give up.

And one of these days I'm going to pass that damned muscle quiz the first time around.

Comments

Steve said…
Hire one of those shirt less Brad Pit look-alike maids that you always hear about...

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon