Wacky Wednesday

Well, okay. It isn't yet. But it will be in a few short hours. The morning is going to be pretty calm, but the afternoon is chocked full of me running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

It all starts out with a second interview at 1:30. Squee! I am very hopeful with this position - it would work around my school schedule while giving me an entree into the wonderful world of spas and salons. An important stepping stone if I want to actually develop some clientele once I'm done with the training.

The cable guy is also coming some time between 2 and 4 tomorrow. Which if he decides to show up on time (a long shot, I know) I'll be cutting it pretty damned close. I'm switching my cable off, essentially. Just keeping the bare bones channels and internet. I'm trying to save as much money possible these days. Taking a gigundo pay cut makes you realize that the SyFy channel is not actually a requirement for life. Well, okay it is but there is a lovely thing called Hulu so I should be all set.

I also need to pick up my car and its brand-spanking new-to-me bumper by 5pm tomorrow. I never thought I'd miss my car, but I do. The rental car I'm in is a friggin' tank and it scares me to drive it. It's got all the bells and whistles and I'm just not used to that. Windows I don't have to crank? Knowing the outside temperature right next to the time? Crazy, I tells ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck