Score!!

I have a new job, party people!

(insert joyous celebrations here)

Starting on Tuesday, I will be working at an area salon as a receptionist. The pay is pretty minute, but hey. You gotta start somewhere and it will pay the bills. I should know, I've done up a budget and everything. The next nine months are going to be bare-bones living, let me tell you. But so long as my hours average close to the 32 mark, I should be okay.

I'm not really taking anything of a break in between jobs. I probably should, but frankly just doing something different will be a big break for me. Besides, I'd rather have a week to really devote entirely to learning my job, rather than trying to learn a new job and start my school schedule at the same time. I am taking Labor Day for myself, and I plan on enjoying it to the fullest!

I am so happy right now I can't even tell you. This whole change in career was just meant to be. Everything seems to have fallen into place with it. I have such confidence for the next nine months and even the next couple years. I can see this leading to new, amazing things. But most importantly, I can see this leading to a happier me.

Hell, it already has. I'm happier now than I've been in a very long time.

Squee!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck