Ironic, isn't it?

As sick as y'all were with me bitching about my old job, you're gonna be just as sick of me saying how happy I am. But I can't help it.

I AM SO HAPPY!

Anyway. Today was my first day of class. We didn't crack open any books or do any massage or anything. It was just a get-to-know-you kind of day. There are 14 people in my class and they are a great bunch of people.

At one point we all sat in a circle and briefly gave our life's story - what brought us to where we are now. It was fascinating that though the details changed, it was the same thing over and over: I was looking for something and I didn't know what, then I got this sign and the road just opened up and here I am. Even the teacher remarked that it was a very dynamic group that all seemed to just fit.

I think these next nine months are going to be an amazing experience. I am so glad that I took that risk and pursued this. It's going to be one of the best things I've ever experienced.

I am so grateful.
I am so happy.
I am so blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck