Bi-polar?

Sometimes I wonder, what with my swinging from one end of the spectrum to another.

Today was a good day - a catch-up day. I thankfully had no place to be, so I could dictate my own schedule. It was definitely a laundry day. I decided around 9:30am that I was going to bake some bread. Real bread. So, my day kinda rotated around kneadings, risings and bakings. The end result is two of the best loaves of bread I have ever made in my life. I think they are perfect. And they taste perfect too. It's almost a sin to eat them. Almost.

In between baking and laundry, I've also been doing homework and studying for a quiz tomorrow. I've been spacing it out over the course of the day, trying to work in breaks so my head doesn't explode. That anatomy textbook is a killer. The first chapter went into great detail regarding the cellular level. The terms at least sounded familiar, thanks to high school biology. But lord knows if they are going to stick.

I do love the term golgi apparatus, though.

I've come up with a mnemonic device to remember the 11 systems of the body. Wanna know what it is? Okay, I'm going to tell you regardless, but at least I asked first:

In Skies, Many Clouds Enter New Days Royally Lying Under Rapture*

Now, I just need to remember a shit-load of other stuff and I might actually pass this quiz. I'll study for a little while longer, take a break for the season premieres of all the CBS sitcoms, then back to it. I'm hoping to go to bed a little early tonight - halfway through kneading the dough my back started screaming at me. It hasn't stopped hurting, and I'm not sure what I did to yank it out of whack. I'm hoping some quality time on a flat surface will fix whatever I did to it.

*Integumentary (skin), Skeletal, Muscular, Cardiovascular, Endocrine, Nervous, Digestive, Respiratory, Lymphatic, Urinary, Reproductive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon