Risk

There's been a lot of stuff going on in my life lately. I haven't been posting here, mainly because it's a bit too public. But here it is, in really vague terms.

Risk is not my forte. I know there are people who live (and sometimes) die for it, but not me. I don't rush into things, I think about the ramifications of something before I do it, and I don't do irresponsible things.

I'm about to change all that.

I'm about to take one of the biggest risks of my life. It is terrifying and exciting all at the same time. I have no idea how it's going to turn out for me.

I will say that I haven't come to this decision lightly, and I'm most certainly not rushing into anything. In fact, this has been building for a very long time. But I've come to believe that in order to get the massive life change I've been desiring, I have no other alternative.

It's risk or die.

In the grand scheme of things, it's probably not a huge risk. I mean, I'm not jumping off a cliff with a bed sheet for a parachute. But for someone who doesn't do risk, this is BIG.

And I'm so excited for it! I feel lighter and freer already. Which is a pretty good indication that I've made the right decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck