Score!

Last night, I got the letter. I am officially accepted into the massage training program. Woo hoo!!!

Classes start September 15th. It's a 2-semester, 650-hour training course. It's a little more expensive than some other programs around here, but I'm going to get a good training, and when I'm done I'll be able to sit for the National Certification. Vermont doesn't actually require it, but it just makes sense to do it. It will look better for future employment options if I have the certification.

So, over the next couple months, I'm going to have to get ready for this; stocking up on organic food I might not otherwise be able to afford; get a year's subscription of contacts while I still have money; and moreover, figure out a way to pay for all of this!

Oh, my gawd. I am so excited. Scared beyond all measure, but excited too! This is the change I needed. I didn't realize how much I had riding on this until I received the acceptance letter. It was like this great weight has been lifted off of me.

Squeeee!!!! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck