Woo-hoo!!!

As of 4pm EST, I will be on vacation. Woo-hoo!!!

I am working a full day (crazy me), then getting on a plane to go to the UK for the week. The plan behind working all day is to exhaust myself so I can sleep on the plane. Yeah. Like that will happen. Still, it's an idea.

I am all packed, my suitcase is in my car. I have my passport, enough £'s to buy me a cup of coffee when I land and my dear friend's address. Although they will be picking me up at the airport so all's well.

It's going to be jam-packed this coming week, with lots of train trips and hanging out with friends. It's a very desperately needed vacation, as I haven't had a week off since February of 2007 when I went to Italy. Two years is a long time to go without a week off.

I'm hoping this trip to the UK fixes my mood and gets me past some of the things I need to get past. Heck, with all the pubs I'm sure I can at least forget it for a while!

And yes, while in Scotland I will be trying a deep-fried Snickers. Because no one here will let me live it down if I don't. Hee hee! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck