I'm Back!!

Okay, so it's been a while since I've been around. I got back from the UK on Saturday night, but this is the first time I've really had a chance to sit down and write anything.

My trip was amazing! I hope to write up some of my experiences in a bit more detail later on, but suffice it to say I had an absolute blast and I cannot wait to go back. I got my first taste of Scotland this time around by staying a few days in Edinburgh. I think I may just move there. LOVED it. It was amazing. Words cannot express.

Anyway, things will be changing now that I am back. Before I left, I was kind of hoping something would come to pass (sorry so vague, email me if you like) but it turns out that fell through. So Plan B is moving up to Plan A. So, I may be going to Massage Therapy school this fall. Which means I should probably submit my application ASAP. 

It's scary though. While there are evening classes around, the "vibe" of the school doesn't suit. The one I'm looking at would necessitate major life changes, as the classes are three days a week, 9-4. The real question becomes: Do I dare?

I'm not sure yet. It's exciting and scary at the same time.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from my trip. Enjoy!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck