Gulp.

So, I've been waking up fairly early this week. I think part of it is a hold over from UK time (it's 5 hours ahead of the East Coast), but part of it is I've been waking up with the sun, so to speak.

It leaves me tired, but it's also a nice way to start the day as I don't have to rush around in order to get to work somewhat on time. I have time to do a couple sun salutations, and relax over coffee. Heck, even take a shower!

This morning, after my sun salutations and with my cup o' java, I submitted my application for massage therapy school.

Yipe.

If I get in (and really there's no good reason why I shouldn't), it's going to mean big changes for me for the next nine months. Or longer. I'll be living on a severely reduced income, for one thing.

I am excited and terrified all at the same time. I think this is truly one of the biggest "risks" I've taken in my life. But I need change. And for a Taurus to say that, you know it's got to be pretty bad.

I need to believe in what I'm doing. I need to feel good about it, like I'm making a difference. I don't doubt that the work will be hard and I'll be challenged more than I have been in a while. But it will be work I believe in; work I can get behind. That matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon