What I Might Do on My Summer Vacation

Vacation? What's that? I haven't had anything more than a few days off since February of 2007, when I went to Italy for two weeks. I've got to tell you, I'm really feeling it. Okay, so there are lots of other reasons why I'm feeling it, but a full week off would probably do me some good.

So, anyway. I got paid yesterday (yay!) and discovered that I have 30 hours of vacation time saved up. Three more paychecks and I'll have a full week (I'm taking a day off in May for my birthday. I am NOT coming in on my birthday).

So I'm thinking... my pals in the UK have been hounding me to come over again for a long time. Maybe now is the time! It is all very theoretical at this point, but I'm thinking a few days in England to meet up with my UK mates, then up to Edinburgh for a couple days before flying back.

I'm thinking this may happen mid-late June or early July, although it depends on a lot of different things. If the UK doesn't work out, I have a couple other ideas in mind, but we'll see how this plays out first. I've been dying to get back there for years now. This could be just the opportunity I was looking for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck