It's Official.

I'm going to the UK! I bought my plane tickets this morning, so there's no turning back now. Squeee!!!!

I'll be flying down after work on Friday (yes, dumb. But also an attempt to exhaust me so I sleep on the plane). My connection goes through Newark, and I'll arrive in London by 10:30 the next morning. 

My return flight leaves from Edinburgh, and I'm quite certain it's an oversold situation. They wouldn't let me pick my seats, and the little image was reading as "all seats being taken." Yikes. So either I'm going to check in early enough to get a seat, get bumped up to first class (fingers crossed) or I end up spending another day in Edinburgh on the airline's ticket. How horrible for me. 

I can't wait for this vacation!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck