Sometimes...

Sometimes, there are a lot of things I'd like to write here. Not necessarily to tell the world, mind you. But just to get them out of me. Sometimes they are bitchy things, sometimes they are sad things, and sometimes they are just crazy things my brain is getting paranoid about.

But you see, as much as this venue is a kind of "immediate gratification" vehicle, once it's up there people can see it. So, as much as I may have something I need to get off my chest, putting it here would probably come back to bite me in the arse (cute little thing it may be).

So, instead of spewing forth all the craziness out into the big bad world, I'm writing this really stupid note instead. Because at least I'm writing something, and it helps.

But nothing of what I really want to say is here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck