Doldrums.

As in, that's where I've been this weekend. I managed to pull myself out of it a bit yesterday. A little retail therapy and sunny, 60 degree weather helped. Today though, it is rainy and gray and I've been wallowing. Never a good thing to do, I know. But if you can't wallow on a gray and rainy day, when can you? 

This past week was difficult for me, for reasons I won't get into here. Suffice it to say, I've felt I've had to compromise on something I feel should not be compromised on, and am suffering for it.  All things for a reason, blah blah blah. I'll figure something out sooner or later, I always do. But right now I'm not a happy camper.

So I'm letting me feel sorry for myself. A luxury perhaps, but there you are. No one is going to take care of me, and always being strong without having anyone to truly lean on gets tiring. So, sometimes a girl just has to hole up with some junk food, junk reading material, and a good comfy couch and just stew for a bit. I'll pull myself out of it tomorrow. Maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck