12-Step Program?

Hello, my name is Kate and I love soda. Or pop. Whatever you chose to call it, I lurves it.

I know it's rotting out my insides, I know the diet varieties can actually make you gain weight.

And I still lurves it.

I'm down to one a day with most weekends seeing none at all. But it's a battle. I'd drink it all day every day if it weren't so horribly bad for me.

I have no will power when it comes this this effervescent goodness. I want to drink it. I enjoy drinking it. It makes me happy to drink it.

Well, okay, not the Moxie stuff. That's nasty.

But I lurves soda.

Comments

Karrie said…
i call it the sweet nourishing nectar of the gods....you are not alone.....

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon