Random Thoughts #4
1. On Friday the 13th (!), I am flying down to Florida to visit my friend Alex. She moved down there with her husband back in August, and I'm flying down for a nice long weekend. The fact that it'll be 70 has absolutely nothing to do with anything.
2. I have been buying costumes for performances I haven't scheduled. Does that make me a bad person?
3. If I don't have to get out of my pj's, I won't. I have, on occasion, gone an entire weekend without wearing actual clothes.
4. I usually wear my hair in Laura Ingalls braids when I sleep at night. It keeps my hair from getting snarled.
5. My hair is getting really long. This is usually about the time I get sick of it and chop it off. I haven't yet. How much longer will I go?
6. I love french fries.
7. I am jealous of my brother's art collection. Well, most of it.
8. I can't choreograph a dance until I have the costume at least 2/3 of the way complete.
9. I love to walk.
1o. I read too many Nora Roberts/JD Robb books. They're all the same, yet I can't stop. Help me. Please.