Random Thoughts #4

1. On Friday the 13th (!), I am flying down to Florida to visit my friend Alex. She moved down there with her husband back in August, and I'm flying down for a nice long weekend. The fact that it'll be 70 has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

2. I have been buying costumes for performances I haven't scheduled. Does that make me a bad person?

3. If I don't have to get out of my pj's, I won't. I have, on occasion, gone an entire weekend without wearing actual clothes.

4. I usually wear my hair in Laura Ingalls braids when I sleep at night. It keeps my hair from getting snarled.











5. My hair is getting really long. This is usually about the time I get sick of it and chop it off. I haven't yet. How much longer will I go?

6. I love french fries. 

7. I am jealous of my brother's art collection. Well, most of it. 

8. I can't choreograph a dance until I have the costume at least 2/3 of the way complete.

9. I love to walk.

1o. I read too many Nora Roberts/JD Robb books. They're all the same, yet I can't stop. Help me. Please.

Comments

Lauren said…
Woo Florida! That's where I am right now. Believe it or not, the heat gets old. Fast. I miss winter!

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck