Ahhhh... that's the ticket.

I wish I could say I slept in decadently on my first day of vacation, but alas the conditioning stuck and I woke up as if I would for work. No matter... I wasn't going there! Instead I actually sat back and enjoyed a leisurely (and surprisingly healthy) breakfast whilst lingering over a second cup of coffee. 

I needed to go to the grocery store to pick up a couple items, so I decided to swing by the mall and see if I could find any nice tops to wear clubbing while in Florida. Alas I found nothing to my taste. I did, however, decide to take advantage of the empty mall and get my hair trimmed. It looks soooo much better now.

I came home, did laundry and took a walk along the lake. I'm making bread now; a tad late in the day to do it, but I'm trying to exhaust myself. My flight takes off at 6am, which means I'm up at 4. Yeouch. I want to actually get some sleep tonight, so I'm trying to do as much as possible.

I'm trying to pack as well. I'm not sure what to bring, so I am apparently bringing a little of everything. I don't think Florida is prepared for the sheer whiteness of my legs. Good thing everyone down there has sunglasses.

So now, my bed is strewn with cute little camis and summery shirts, there is a glass of white wine near at hand, and bread rising in the kitchen.

Today was a very good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck