Round and round and roundandroundandround...

... Sometimes, when its now, and you are
tired from fighting your brain all day
because it has suddenly turned mean and 
spiteful, you figure out how to shut it
off and hope it figures out how to be
happy by morning on its own.
                      -- Steve Williams, Soft Pedal

My brother is a genius, no? He wrote that. You can buy the chapbook by following the link.

Bad mood today, egged on by many things, most of which I had no control over (12" to 16" of snow, for example).

But really, I think a lot of it has to do with the walls I keep trying to throw myself against. Maybe one day one of them will give way. And then I'll have another wall to throw myself against. At least it'll be something different. Perhaps a new wallpaper, or different paint color...

Ironic, isn't it, that the post below me goes on and on about how I my course of action is inaction. What I neglected to post is that sometimes I get so friggin' impatient at the Universe's turtle-slow pace that I do something stupid, which just slows things even more, if not completely stops things. 

I don't know where I'm going with this post. Nowhere I guess. It's just a snowy night and I'm frustrated by things I cannot post here. I guess, what it boils down to is that I just need to accept what I'm feeling then let it go. I'll work with what I can control, and I'll have to deal/accept with what I can't. 

None of this makes any sense to anyone, does it? If someone out there actually got this, could you explain it to me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon