Headdesk

I really need a vacation.

That is all.

***

Later.

I still need a vacation. But it is now Friday night, and the weekend looms invitingly in front of me. I am drinking the last of the Bailey's, which is hitting the spot. It still is not vegan, but it most certainly has not gone to waste. I won't be buying any more, though. Now I'll have to find something else to spike my cocoa with on those nights I need to dull the edge.

Jeez, I sound like such a lush. 

I will be heading down to Florida over President's Day weekend for four days. I am very much looking forward to it. I'll be visiting my dear friend Alex, who moved down there a few months ago. I really miss her. It will be great to see her again.

But right now, It's Friday evening and I can do whatever I want tomorrow and the next day. It's going to have to be enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck