Thar Be Snow in them thar Hills

It's been snowing on and off all day. The perfect day to pretend you can't go anywhere. So I holed up at home and worked on various and sundry crafts. This is a little image I like to call Craft Barf. It's what happens when creativity takes over:










I'm not done, but it should go pretty quickly now. Just mainly cutting and pasting. Unfortunately, the old-fashioned variety, not the control+v variety. I'm not sure how it happened, but I managed to get gold-ink pen on my laptop. Can't get it off. Oh well. Guess I decorated it for the holidays.

You know, the ironic thing about this storm hitting New England is that it isn't technically a Nor'easter. The front that's moving through hasn't made it to the coast, so we're just plain getting socked. This is a view from outside my brother's bedroom:










Lots of wind, lots of snow blowing around in the wind. It's just so inviting, isn't it? I keep hoping work will call and tell us not to bother, but because it's Sunday, it'll probably be fine by the morning. Damn it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon