Pictures to Share

Because I felt rather guilty about sleeping until 11:00, I decided to get my butt moving and take a walk this afternoon. I never sleep until 11. I don't know why I did today. But my bed was such a warm cocoon of cozy goodness, every time I surfaced I just went right back under. Mmmm. Nice.

Anyway. My walk. By the time I got up the ambition (read: had coffee), it was a whopping 19F outside. I don't know what that is in celsius. if 32f = 0c... you do the math. It was cold. While I was out, I took these pictures. Thought you might like to see them:


Gulls Under a Tree








Perils of Lake Front Property









Aftermath of Waves









Red Berries, Gray Lake






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon