The Dinner Party

Okay... so it wasn't really a dinner party. I cooked dinner for a cousin and my brother and myself. Another cousin was supposed to come but she had to go to work at 12:45 am this morning. Sound like a cop-out if I ever heard one. We had lasagna with a salad and garlic bread:










For dessert we had a yummy berry cobbler:










After that we exchanged presents. I gave my cousin a cap and scarf I knit (it's in one of my earlier posts) and she gave me the biggest cupcake in the world and Skinny Bitch in the Kitch. She gave my brother "white trash chex mix", a bunch of different kinds of cereal coated with white chocolate. My brother gave my cousin a gift certificate and a collection of poems he wrote. See, cousin #2! This is what you missed because you insisted on sleeping. Sheesh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck