Tag, You're It!

Well, wouldn't you know it, I've been tagged by my friend Marie! I gotta say, I feel pretty honored because she only tagged me and Cass from Shut Up I'm Counting. I'm in the midst of celebrity here! Cass wrote a hilarious blog on Marie, by the way. Check it out!

So I guess I need to post 8 random things about me, so here I go:
1. I used to have secret dreams of being a famous singer. I can't sing. At all. In any way, shape or form.

2. I took ballet for nearly 10 years during my formative years. My legs are permanently stuck in first position.

3. I hate to drive.

4. I read JD Robb voraciously. She's actually Nora Roberts - a romance writer.

5. I tend towards laziness.

6. I believe in magic.

7. When it comes to dating, I fall hard and fast. Then usually regret it later.

8. I'm addicted to the SciFi Channel

I'm supposed to tag eight people now. Well, I think I've only got eight people linked to my blog, and most have either already filled this out or laugh uproariously at the idea of filling it out. 
But...I will tag:

Tag, you're it!!!

Comments

Eclectic_VT said…
you're such a good sport..*L*

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck